The Ideal candidate is someone with proven experience as a business consultant or equivalent in a reputable local or foreign consulting practice. He or she is expected to have a versatile and entrepreneurial mindset, a great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines, nationalities and industries.
- Conducting research and surveys as well as analysing data to gain understanding of client’s business.
- Interviews all necessary groups, such as employees, management, and shareholders to aid in consultancy
- Holding strategy sessions and trainings for board members, management and employees on business and financial strategy
- Preparing reports, proposals, and presentations for clients’ meetings and pitches
- Analysing financial statements including cash flow, net profit, expenditures, and revenues to find weak spots and identify opportunities
- Discusses long-term goals of the business as these goals pertain to a new business model
Qualification and Requirement
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or relevant field
- MBA/MSc/MA in a specialised business field will be an advantage.
- Professional financial certifications such as CFA, ICAN, ACCA will also give candidates a lead in this application process.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- 5 years and above of experience working in a business/management consulting role
The ideal candidates will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as prepare research reports on various sectors of the Nigerian Economy. These candidates will also study and understand the macroeconomic environment of Kenya, Ghana and Rwanda. In addition, the candidates will conduct financial analysis on financial institutions and industrial corporates as well as carry out the following tasks:
• Information gathering and compiling data into actionable reports
• Conducting Industry study and writing industry reports
• Studying the macroeconomic environment of Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda and Ghana
• Analyzing and presenting the information gathered in Agusto & Co.’s standard format
• Rating banks or corporate entities
• Facilitating industry seminars
• Preparing pitch and presentation materials
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Good Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related fields
• Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CFA)
• MBA or MSc and financial modelling skill will be an advantage
• 3 – 5 years of experience working in financial services
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills